Monday, May 9, 2011

Write about what kind of food you normally eat

I usually have breakfast one cup of coffee with milk and one slice of bread with butter and marmelade. Sometimes, I have cereal or cookies too.
At noon, I usually have a cup of coffee with milk only. When I get home after work, I eat some salad with lettuce, tomatoes, chees, olives, bacon and tuna for lunch.
Sometimes I have some soap with vegetables, too.
I usually have one yogourt for dessert or one piece of fruit.
At eight or night o'clock, in the evening, I make the dinner. The dinner is very light. I usually eat a salad and one piece of fruit, apple, pineapple. In other times, I eat a small vegetal sandwich or a sandwich of chesse with turkey, for example.
Sometimes, we go to Mac'donalds and eat one hamburguer with cheese. And, we make one pizza in the oven on fridays in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. HI

    "cheese" "nine o'clock" "Fridays" recuerda que los días de la semana son con mayúsculas.

    good luck,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete