Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MY FAMILY

My family is an ordinary family. It isn't a large family. I'm married and I have two children. They are seventeen and thirteen years old. They are good students and both help us in the job of the home. I don't have any daugther. In our family also there are two grandparentes. They are my mother and the wife's father. We love them a lot of.

I have two brother and they have also two children each one. My wife has two brothers and one sister. They have too two children each one, so we have eight nephew and two nieces.

We have also a lot of aunt and uncles, because my parents and my mother-in law had a lot of brothers and sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramón

    "both of them help us with the housework" "I don't have any daughters" "grandparents" "my wife's father" "we love them a lot".

    "nephews" plural. "aunts" también en plural.

    Very good.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete