Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A TYPICAL DAY OF MY LIVE

A typical day of my live is a day what it isn't holiday. It is a day of job. Usually I wake up a quarter to seven in the morning and I take a shower; next I have breakfast; I like milk with cereals and biscuit or sponge cake. At eight o'clok I take the bus for work. Later too I take the underground. I star to work at nine o'clock and I finish at two thirty on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Those days I return to home at a quarter to four. Then I eat and next I take to my son to his activities as basketball or English class. But the Tuesday an Thursday I work too by evening until half past six, and those days I eat in the coffee bar of the job.

At the night I have dinner about ten o'clock and later I watch the televisión or I read a book until what I go to the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramón

    "...that it isn't a holiday day. It's a working day" "start" comemzar, con una "t". "return home" sin "to" en medio porque va con "home".
    "take my son to his activities such as...." "But on Tuesday and Thursday..." "in the evening"

    "at night..." "I watch TV" sin artículo. "until I go to bed"

    Very good!! Go on writing and you will improve.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete