Monday, May 9, 2011

A DESCRIPCION OF THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE

I live in Villaviciosa de Odón, a village what is close to Madrid, to fifteen km around. It's a small village where all is near and you can go walking to anywhere.

Villaviciosa has a lot of green sapace and it doesn't have building more of four floor. There are different housing estate and I live in one. It is very calm; I can listen the birds from muy window when I wake up in the morning. But it has a drawback what is the public transport, it is very little.

In the village there is a castle built in sixteenth century and it was the official residence of King Fernando VI in 1.758. It is very good preserved and actually it is use as archive of the Army of Air, but it can be visited once a year in the month of September.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramón

    "a village that is ...at fifteen kms" "where everything is ..." "go walking anywhere" "space" " I can listen to the birds..." "that is the public..." "currently = actualmente" "actually = en realidad" "it's used"

    Good luck

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete