Monday, May 23, 2011

The town where I live

I live in Cartagena, a town on the Region of Murcia.
It's a middle town. Usually I take the car or bus for go to work but you can walk everywhere you want, all it's near.
I don't live in the historical centre, where there are a lots of buildings. I live in a duplex apartment. I like live here because I have a little garden where I can read a book, I can take care of the flowers or I can rest on sunny days.
I like live in Cartagena too because the sea is very near. You can go to the beach in fifteen minutes or you can go to the port and see the sea all days. I like the sea!
The weather here is very good. At winter never it's too much cold and the summer it isn't very hot.
Here ther are a lot of things to do. You can go to the beach and you can make surfing, play volleyball,... or you can visit a lots of museums because Cartagena was a roman city and it has got a roman theatre and a lots of archeological places for visit. It's an interesting city!
You can visit my city and then tell me what's your opinion!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    "A medium-sized town" "I take the bus to go to work... you can go walking everywhere..." " a lot of buildings" "I like living here" "I like living in Cartagena..." "In winter it's never... in the summer..." "here there are..." "you can surf" " a lot of museums..." "places to visit"

    No te olvides que se dice "a lot of..."

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete