Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A typical day

On a typical day I get up at eight thirty. I have breakfast with milk or juice and cereals or toast with butter. I leave home at half pas nine and I take the bus to go to work. I start to work at ten o'clock and at two I'm going home to have lunch.
At the afternoon I go to work again until eight and a half. Everyday after work I go t dance flamenco. I dance one or two hours each day. It's fun and I like dance!
I get home at ten or eleven on the evening. I take a shower, I have dinner, I watch TV or read a book and I go to bed at one. I'm very tired!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Miniñalola

    "cereal" "at two I go home to ..." "I like dancing" después de "like/dislike" ponemos un verbo en gerundio. Las partes del día siempre con "in" excepto "at night"

    Good luck.

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete