Sunday, May 29, 2011

DESCRIBE THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AN TELL ABOUT THEIR LIKES AND DISLIKES

My name is Macu and now I live in Melilla. I'm thirty-five years old. I was born in a town called Inca, in Mallorca, The Balearic Islands.


I have a small family. I don't have any brothers or sisters. I'm an only child. I'm married but I haven't got any children.

My housband name's Joaquin. He's Spanish. He is strong. He isn't tall but he isn't short. His eyes are green and he has brown and short hair. He is a good and hardworking man.

He lives with my in Melilla but he is from Laroya, Almeria.

Layora lis in the marble area. This is a village situated in Almeria, in the middle of the Sierra de los Filabres.


His parents, my parents-law live here. We come back here to spend our holidays with them.

1 comment:

  1. Husband en lugar de housband. "He lives with me" no he lives with my. Sería mas correcto "there" que here.

    ReplyDelete