Monday, May 9, 2011

KIND OF FOOD WHAT I NORMALLY EAT

I like almost all kind of food, but I prefer the simple food. By example, in the breakfast only I take milk with cerearls and biscuit or sponge cake. I never breakfast out home. But I often don't have lunch in my house and I usually don't have a lot for to choose. I like the paste and the legumes as first plate, and I prefer the fish as second plate. I like the salad too. For dessert I always take fruit because I don't like the sweet. In the evening in the dinner I sometimes take soup and a fillet of meat or fried eggs that I live very much. Later I take some of fruit or a yogourt. Also I like all kind of cheeses, but I don't like the coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramón

    Title: The kind of food that I normally eat

    "I like simple food: for example..." "cereal" es no contable. "to choose" "I like pasta..." I prefer fish as the main course" "I like salads too" "sweet things" "for the dinner, I ..." "some fruit" "all kinds of cheese".

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete