Friday, May 28, 2010

The members of my family

The members of my family are my mother, my father, my sister and my grandfathers.
My mother´s name is Paqui. She works in home she´s a housewife.
She´s cooks very well, I like her meat.
My mum likes watching romantic films but she can´t stand watching science films.
My mum is very beautiful, she has a short hair, a green eyes and nice smile. Her clothes is casual, she likes wearing skirt and pullover.
My father´s name is Carlos. My dad is and electrician. He´s a tall man, he´s bald and he has god a beard and grey hair. He likes reading a history books but he hate the aventure books.
My sister´s name is Mary, she has thirty-six years old. She´s a teacher of music and she works in a primary school.
She has a long dark hair, brown eyes and she´s pretty. She likes wearing blue jeans in her free time but she wears formal clothes to Monday to Friday.
My grandfather´s name is Jose, he´s the father of my mother. He´s a carpenter, he´s a handsome man, he has a grey hair, and brown eyes.
He always wears suit and tie on Sunday.
My grandmother´s name is Antonia. She´s a very beautiful, she´s a mother fo my mum. She has a short grey hair and brown eyes. She love reading romantic books and watching films of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment