Wednesday, August 11, 2010

daily routines

All the days I get up at eight o´clock, I have a shower after, I have breakfast I drink a glass of milk with cereals.
I leave home at half past nine and I go to the gym for do aerobics, I have a shower again.
On Mondays I leave to the gym at half past twelve and I go at restaurant for meet to my friends, we have lunch and then we go to shopping, we like see the shops of shoes.
I get home at quarter to nine, I have dinner with my family. When I finish to dinner I watch tv and at half past twelve I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alma!
    En la frase "All the days" yo quitaría el the, "All days".
    En el tercer párrafo, "I go at restaurant for meet to my friends", creo que es "I go to the restaurant for meet my friends". En "we go to shopping", quitaría el to, "we go shopping". En "we like see the shops of shoes", yo pondría "we like to see". Detrás del verbo like puedes poner to+ verbo o like+ verbo (terminado en -ing).
    Esto es lo que creo, de todas formas si alguien más nos puede dar su opinión mejor. Espero haberte ayudado, en la medida de lo que yo sé.
    ¡Saludos!

    ReplyDelete