Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A typical day in my life

My name's Miriam and I'm 28. I'm going to talk about one day in my life.
I'm get up at half past six in the morning, I get dressed and then I have a glass of milk and two toasts with butter and strawberry jam.
I leave my house at seven o'clock and I go to work by car. At half past seven I start work until nine o'clock. Then, I go to the library to study until twelve o'clock. Then, I go to music class, where I´m teaching to children. After have lunch, I go a school to work. At six o'clock, I go to the library to study until nine o'clock. Then I have dinner and go to bed about twelve o'clock.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miriam

    Se dice "I get up", no necesitas el verbo "to be" aquí. "I start to work". "After having lunch I go to a school to work"

    You write quite well. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete