Thursday, May 6, 2010

MY HAUSE
I'm live in a floor in Estella.
I've got my own floor.There isn't a garage in the hause but there are tree bedrooms.
There is a bath in the bedroom one,but there isn't in the bedroom two.
Our floor have got a large living- room,with dinner area.
It has got a small kitchen.It has got a cooker,a fridge a microwave,but it hasn't got a dishwasher.
I live with my husband.we have got two children,one son and one daughter.
I've got mobil phone but my husband haven't.
My husband have got a car but I haven't.
My brother has got a cowntry cottage beautiful.That is the hause of my ड्रेंस
INMA

1 comment:

  1. Hi Inmaculada

    First of all, "house" with "o" like the TV serial.

    En la primera oración dices "I'm live" esto sería como "yo estoy vivo", así que es mejor que escojas uno de los verbos, por ejemplo "vivo" y digas " I live in a flat...." "Piso es "flat" "floor" hace referencia a las plantas de un edificio.

    "bath" es bañera, si te refieres a que hay un cuarto de baño en un dormitorio, entonces sería "bathroom". But there isn't one in bedroom two. (no te olvides del pronombre).

    Después te falta un artículo en "I've got a mobile..." "my husband has got..." "my brother has got a beautiful country cottage" Recuerda que los adjetivos en inglés van antes del sustantivo al que califican. Y finalmente "that is my home".

    Está muy bien, no te preocupes. Sólo es cuestión de práctica y cuanto más practiques mejor te saldrán.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez.

    ReplyDelete