Friday, March 23, 2012

My daily routines

Hello!!
My nane is María Luisa, and I'm a teacher in a school in a village.
Usually, I get up at twenty for eight, I have a bath, I have breakfast, I clean my teeth and I drive to my work at about half past eigth.

I get home at a quarter past two on Tuesday to Friday, but on Monday, I get home at about half past six in the evening.
I have dinner early with my parents, my sister and my husband, in my parents' house.
I go to my home with my husband and my two she-dog, and we always go to the bed early.
At weekend, I usually go to the countryside with my husband and our she-dogs, they love running all the time!!! sometimes we see a lot of animals like rabbits, birds, eagles...

Have a nice weekend.
Regards

3 comments:

  1. Hello Maria Luisa, I am going to find your mistakes and correct them:
    a quarter to eight
    I have/take a shower
    I drive to work (yo creo que se sobre entiende lo de my)
    At half past eight/ at eight thirty.
    I get home at a quarter past two, from Tuesday to Friday, but on Monday, I get home about at half past six in the evening.
    At weekends---> Los fines de semana.
    I think that this corrects are ok, but,wait Ann's corrects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to bed...
    Excuse me, I think that these corrections are ok, but wait Ann's corrections!!!
    King regards
    Esti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mª Luísa:

    I have (better than take, both are possible) a bath = me tomo un baño; I have a shower = Me tomo una ducha. ¿Te bañas o te duchas?
    Esti, it's at about half past six (not: about at). At weekends Br.E (=Los fines de semana) On weekends AmE. Esti, wait FOR Ann's corrections.
    You're all doing very well. Todos lo hacéis muy bien.
    Regards,
    Ann Thorsson

    ReplyDelete