Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Henri's day:

I wake up at quarter to seven and have a shower. At seven past quarter have the breakfast. I like the juice orange, coffe or milk and toast with oil, and fruit as pear, strawberry, apple,...
Go to work at ten to eight o'clock. I love work. I am teacher the pupils of seventeen years old to eigthteeen years old, teache mathematics.
At three o'clock finish the work. I have luch in my home with my wife. Me Like vegetables , salad,  rice,..
In the afternoon like run and do sport and study English.
In the evening, at eight o'clock have dinner, watch the television and read newspaper.
At ten o'clock go to bed, read a book, now read a memory's book.

  

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Enrique, I think that you have some mistakes:
    I wake up at a quarter to seven....
    At a quarter past seven I have breakfast.
    I like orange juice...
    I go to work from ten o'clock until eight o'clock..
    I love working.
    I am mathematics teacher and my students are...eighteen!!
    At eight o'clock I finish work.
    Me like NO!!! --> We like...
    In the afternoon I like running, doing exercise and studying English.
    In the evening, at eight o'clock ( a esta hora sales de trabajar) I have dinner, watch television and read newspaper.
    At ten o'clock I go to bed,I read a book...Now I am reading ...

    En definitiva, NO OLVIDES PONER EL SUJETO SIEMPRE, aunque te parezca que repites veinte veces YO. Con LIKE y LOVE el verbo que le acompañana con ing.

    Aun así, espera a las aclaraciones de ANN. I am student as you, so, I don't know if my correts are ok !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Henri!!!

    No olvides poner SIEMPRE delante de quarter "a", son inseparables.
    ej: "I wake up at a quarter to seven"

    With "like" and "love" always the verb+ING.
    ej: "I love running on Sunday"

    The subjet is necesary always.

    I'm a teacher too. delante de las profesiones siempre debes poner "a".

    Have a nice day.

    Mª Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Henry, (with "y" in English and a comma behind).

    I've been very busy, but now finally I wanted to correct your composition. Now I see it is not necessary, Esti and Mª Luísa have done a very good job. Thank you very much! Esti, it's corrections.
    Kind regards,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete