Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DESCRIBING MARIA'S JOB BY HER FRIEND NURIA

        Maria is my friend from twelve years ago, so I know her very well. I know Maria because our husbands are old class mate.I like Maria's job, she is a teacher at school. She teaches chemistry, mathematics and technology to students. They are from twelve years old until eighteen years old.
       Maria always wakes up at seven o'clock in the morning and she drives to work very happy, because she loves teaching.She has one special class, it's name is "diversificación", and Maria speaks every day about it.
       In "Diversificación" are nine students, all of them have some problem. There is one deaf girl, two person with "DTH" ,one with dyslexia... so, this class is very important for Maria. To teach them is very difficult but it is also gratifying.
       Maria has more classes, one of them is chemistry, she likes it, it is very beautiful for her, because she has studied it, at the university. It is so different, in this class, Maria can teach more difficult things.
       Well, teachers have two month a year on holiday, so I like it.
Do you like it?
                                                                                                      On Tuesday, 20th.

2 comments:

  1. Esti, I've tried twice to comment on your text, but if doesn't work, and I don't know why. I'll try to post this and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistakes: I have known María for 12 years; classmateS; teacher at A school; drives ... happilu (adverb); talks about it every day (word order); some problemS; teachers have a two months' holiday.
    Very good, Esti
    Ann Thorsson TAR

    ReplyDelete