Sunday, March 11, 2012

weekends

Hello¡¡ I´m here again. Today I am going to talk about my weekends.
On weekends I like doing different things.
On Wednesday I finish work at four o'clock in the afternoon. I'm really happy then. I get home and start my weekend¡¡
Usually I have a coffee with my boyfriend and we speak about the weekdays, our problems, our works or simply about not important things.
In the evening we usually go to a restaurant, alone or with friends to have a dinner.
On Saturday I wake up later. I have a very good breakfast with coffee, toast, butter and strawberry jam. I love it¡¡
I spend the rest of day doing differents things: go shopping, meeting friends, reading books,cooking, watching TV, studing English or simply doing nothing¡¡
On Sunday I always go to my parent's house for meeting with all my family. I love my family and I always spend a good time with them. I like playing with my nephew and my nieces. I am really tired when I get home but I enjoy a lot¡¡
Well, I think is time to go to my parent's home. I hope that you enjoy your weekends too.
Bye friends¡¡
Ana

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ana I don't find any mistakes in your writing.But, do you finish your work on Wednesday? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana, I agree with Esti, You're very lucky if your weekends are 5 days long. Your text is very good, but ...
    Some mistakes: We speak about our work (uncountable) and unimportant things. I wake up late (later = más tarde). The rest of the day. Different things (los adjetivos nunca tienen plural). Going shopping. Studying (not: studing). To meet my family. I enjoy myself a lot. I think IT is time to go ...

    ReplyDelete