Saturday, April 30, 2011

MY HOUSE

I live with my parents in a big house. My house has two floors and a little back garden. On the first floor, there are two rooms, a living room, kitchen and a small bathroom. The living room has modern furniture. There’s a big dinning table where we eat; a largue white couch, coffee table and a lot of shelves. We watch TV in the living room. The kitchen is big, too. We have a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a small table on which we prepare meals.

On the second floor, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. My parents have a big bedroom. My brothers’ bedroom is in front of the garden, but my bedroom isn’t. I study in my bedroom because I have a desk in front of the window; I can see the street from it. The walls of my bedroom are yellow and the furniture is brown. The children’s bedroom is green and there are drawings on the walls. They play in their bedroom.

There’s a barbecue in the garden. On weekends we eat together there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Carmen

    "large". Very good.

    Congratulations.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete