Friday, April 29, 2011

The free time activities you like and when yo do them

I have some activities then I practise in my free time. I like trekking for the mountain very much. Usually, I practise on weekends with my husband and my son.

I practise Yoga, too. May classroom of Yoga is on Thursday in the afternoon. This activity give a lot of peace to me.

Sometimes, I walk for the park very quickly.

I love go to the beach an the Sea. Always I go to the beach on Summer's holydays. I know, Lanzarote, Mallorca and Menorca. There are very nice places.

I have a small apartment in Foz (Lugo) and I go once a month.

We like the caravanning too.

I practise others activities using my computer, every day in the evening. I use the social nets and Internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meiga Meiguiña

    "there are some activities that I..." "I usually practice it..." My class of Yoga is on Thursday afternoon". "This activity gives me a lot of peace". "...I walk by the ..." "and the sea" "I always go to the beach on summer holidays". "I like going on a caravan". "I practice other activities.... the Internet"

    No te olvides que los adverbios de frecuencia van antes del verbo.

    Muy bien.

    Un saludo,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete