Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Family

My family is not very big. I have a sister and I don´t have brothers. My sister´s name is Ana.
My sister is a very pretty woman. She is brown and has the long hair.
She is married to Carlos. My brother-in-law is very funny and a good-looking man.
They are a beautiful daughter. My niece is very cute. She always has a wonderful smile.
I´m a aunt so happy!!
My father´s name is Argelio. He is widowed. My mother died four years ago. We miss her very much. She will be in my heart forever.
My father is a middle-aged man. He is short, dark and always has moustache.
My father has in his house my two dogs “Hermes” and “Luna” that also they are of the family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elsa

    "she has long brown hair..." "they have a beautiful..." "I am such a happy aunt"

    Very good.

    Go on writing, please and you'll improve.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez.

    ReplyDelete