Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MY DAY

My name is Yolanda. Every day I wake up at seven thirty, but on weekend I wake up at nine o'clock. I take a shower and I wake up my son. My son is César and he is four years old, so I help with his clothing.
We have breakfast with my husband at home.
It drive to César's school. He is at school from nine o'clock in the morning until five o'clock in the afternoon, then I go to school, too.
I usualy study english at home and I cook lunch.
In the afternoon I enjoy with my child, we have dinner and we watch TV.
César goes to bed at nine o'clock, and my husband and me go to bed at midnight.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi YOlanda

    "I drive César to school" "I study English" lo idiomas con mayúscula.

    Very good.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez.

    ReplyDelete