Friday, April 29, 2011

My Family

My family is a little family. I'm married and my husband's name is James. We have a child. He es a boy. He is nine years old.

My husband has a mother and one brother and one sister. They live in Oxford. His brother and sister are married too and we have five nephews. My husband doesn't have grandparents.

My parents live in Camdbridge. I have one sister. She is married and have two children; one boy and one girl.

I have two grandparents. They are my mother's parents. They live in a little village in the field. They have three daugters. Every one have two children. I have four cousins.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meiga

    "he is a boy". "She is married and has..." "in the country""They have three daughters" "Every one has..."

    It's very good.
    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez

    ReplyDelete