Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What do you do in your free time?

What do you do in your free time?

My name is Camino and I work in an office in the center of Madrid. I do a lot of things in my freetime.

On Mondays, I swim in the swimming pool close to my house. On Tuesdays, I stay at home and I read a book, watch a film or I go for a walk with my mother for The Retiro Park. On Wednesdays, I go to paint classes because I like paint and draw a lot. On Thursdays, I go to English classes and later I meet with friends in a bar close to my house. On Fridays, I usually go to the cinema with friends or my son. At the weekend, I stay with my family in Madrid or we often go to Salamanca because we have got a house there.

2 comments:

  1. I have visited this site.it give me information about work and study. i like to know more about this site.
    This site is very helpful for work and study.


    work from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Camino

    "painting classes" y "I like painting" recuerda que después de "like, dislike, hate, love" y todos los verbos que indican que algo nos gusta o disgusta en cierta medida usamos un verbo en gerundio (-ing).

    Con el verbo "meet" no sería necesario la preposición "with" porque ya está implícita en el significado del verbo.

    Está muy bien. Escribes muy bien.

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez
    Tutora de Apoyo en Red

    ReplyDelete