Friday, April 16, 2010

MY FAMILY

MY FAMILY

I live in Bailen with my family,
My name is Monica and I’m thirty years old. I work in Linares. I’m a psychology.
My mother’s name is Conchi. She’s fifty-four years old. She is a housewife. She is very beautiful and intelligent.
My father’s name is Tomas. He’s policeman. He works in La Carolina. He’s sixty-one years old. He is a good father.
I have got one brother. His name is David. He’s a student. He’s twenty-seven years old. He loves sports. He plays football, tennis and basket. He likes dogs.
I’ve got a boyfriend. His name is Marcos. He’s thirty-two years old. He´s an accountant. He has got black hair and beautiful brown eyes. He likes sport and all Tuesdays he plays football with his friends.
I’ve got only one grandmother. Her name is Beni and she’s eighty years old. She lives in Los Villares with her four sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mónica

    Don't forget the article "a/an" with the professions. "a policeman"

    Your essay is very good!! Congratulations and go on writing.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez
    Tutora de Apoyo en Red

    ReplyDelete