Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My family

My family

My name is Camino and I’m 37 years old. I live in Madrid close to The Retiro Park with my son. His name is Nacho and he is 18 years old. We live close to my parents. My parents are retired and they travel a lot with their friends. They usually go to Salamanca because they born there. In Salamanca live their cousins.

David is my brother. He is a policeman and he live with his girlfriend close to me. Her name is Paula and she is an English teacher in a school in Madrid.

Maria is my sister and she is married with Javier. They have got two children. Aitana is 4 and Daniel is 2. They live in El Espinar but they work in Madrid. My sister is a nurse in a big hospital.

At the weekend, we eat together in my parent’s house. In summer, we always go holidays together for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Camino

    "nacieron" se dice "the were born.." "n Salamanca viven sus primos" es "their cousins live in Salamanca". En inglés tenemos que poner el sujeto antes del verbo.

    No te olvides de las "-s/-es" de tercera persona "he lives...". "casada con" decimos "married to". "ir de vacaciones es "go on holidays".

    Está muy bien. Escribes muy bien en inglés, así que ánimo.

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez
    Tutora de Apoyo en Red

    ReplyDelete