Sunday, April 18, 2010

अ त्य्पिकल डे इन मत life

I'm Inma. I wake up at half past seven, then I breakfast at eight o cloock.
I don't work,I'm retired.I go to a walk at nine o cloock, Then I go swimming every day to the sportcenter.
I cook at eleven o cloock. I have lunch with my husband, at two o cloock.
I do defferent activities in the evening,every day.On Monday I go to Pamplona.I have English class there. On Tuesday I go to the cinema.On Wednesday, again I go to Pamplona to English class.On thursday, I meet with my friends.On friday I see a film in the TV.On Saturday I watch vasque ball match in the Tv.On Sunday I meet with my family in the town house.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Inma

    Recuerda que "desayunar" es "have breakfast". "En punto" es "o'clock". "go for a walk". Fíjate como se escribe "different". "an English class" Con el verbo "meet" no hace falta que pongas "with". "en la tele" es "on TV". "a Vasque Ball match" (una partido de Pelota Vasca).

    Está muuy bien, en cuanto a estructura y redacción y esos pequeños errores no son muy importantes. Enhorabuena y sigue practicando.

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez.
    Tutora de Apoyo en Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I can't write a new post. So, I'm writting a comment.

    A typical day in my life.
    My name is Marisa. I get up at ten to six in the morning. I take an orange juice and at a quarter past six I leave home. I take two buses to arrive to my work. I arrive at a quarter past seven and I have a coffee in a bar, while I'm reading a book. At a quarter to eight I arrive to my office. I talk with my companions while we smoke a cigar. Then, I start my work. I'm a secretary in an office: I answer calls, read and write mails. At three o'clock I leave my work. In the evening, I study English and stay at home with my husband. At nine o'clock I take a shower and at half past nine I have a dinner. At eleven o'clock I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa

    "I have an orange juice" es mejor quizás que usar "take". "arrive at my office" "have a shower" and "have dinner". Las comidas se dice "have¨" y sin ningún articulo en medio.

    Congratulations. Your essay is very good.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez.

    ReplyDelete