Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A typical day in my life

A typical day in my life

My name is Camino. I get up at ten to seven and I have a shower, then I have breakfast cereal with milk and bread with butter and strawberry jam at quarter past seven.

I leave home at quarter to eight and I get to work at quarter past eight. I start working at half past eight. Later I go for a walk with my colleagues for fifteen minutes.

At two o’clock I have lunch in the office. I begin to work at three o’clock again.

I leave the office at six o’clock and I go walking to my house.

I get home at half past six then I stay with my son until eight.

I have dinner at nine o’clock everyday then I study, sometimes I read a book or I watch TV…

I go to bed at twelve o’clock Sunday to Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. HOla Camino

    Está perfecta.

    Enhorabuena.

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez
    tutora de Apoyo en Red.

    ReplyDelete