Wednesday, May 8, 2013


                                                          My summer holidays’

Dear Linda:
I like going to beach in July whit my family at a hotel that it has four stars
But it is very expansive so they will go to an apartment near the beach
because   they can make the meal here and they save on much money.
In August they will  go to parents’ village because the children can play
whit others children and I can take care of my parents because they are
very old.
In September they come back at home because my daughter wants to
take an examination.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josefina, nice post, but some mistakes: holidays (no ' ) Dear Linda, (not: :) going to the (missing) beach with (not: whit); we stay (missing) at a hotel; that (omit: it) has ...; expensive (not: expansive); so they ??? (= ellos) we will go .. we can have our meals there and save a lot of money; ... we will go to my parents' ..: other (no "s") children; ... we will come back (omit: at) home.

    ReplyDelete