Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Examen 2012

Hello Miriam,
I celebrate a party at home on Sunday at 9 o’clock.
I decorate my home with balloons and I will cook the dinner. I can
make a lamb with vegetable salad and chocolate cake.
I need to bay one lamb, five potatoes, one onion and some peas, I need to
buy a lettuce, two tomatoes and an onion for vegetable salad, too.
For chocolate cake I need flour, four eggs, milk and chocolate.
Can you meet in supermarket on Friday at 6 o’clock? .After we can go to
post office to buy stamps and invitations.
I want to invite about ten or twelve people.
See you tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. Very good Josefina, just a few things: make (omit: a, one) lamb (Do you want to buy ONE lamb? =un cordero entero); ... buy (not: bay); for the (missing) chocolate cake; ... meet me (missing)in the (missing) supermarket. Afterwards (not: after = después de) to the (missing) postoffice.
    Watch your articles! Don't forget them!

    ReplyDelete