Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome

Dear students,

Welcome to this Blog which has been created for you to practise writing. I know it is a bit early for you to write long compositions, but you can start just telling us your name, your profession and where you live. Little by little your contributions will grow and they will also be more correct. You are supposed to correct each others, but I will also check in case there are mistakes which have not been discovered.

Kind regards,
Ann Thorsson TAR

Estimados estudiantes:

Os doy la bienvenida a este Blog que ha sido creado para que practiquéis la escritura. Sé que todavía es pronto para que escribáis largas redacciones, pero podéis empezar por decir vuestro nombre, profesion y donde vivís. Poco a poco vuestras contribuciones crecerán y serán más correctas. La idéa es que os corrijáis entre vosotros, pero yo también estaré al tanto para comprobar que ningún error pase desapercibido.

Saludos cordiales,
Ann Thorsson TAR

10 comments:

  1. Good morning. My name is Rose Anne, I'm student of English A1. I live in Alcoy. My last number is Pérez Vicens, and my email adress is rose4x4@ono.com. I nice to meet you Ana Thorsson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose Anne,

    Congratulations for being the first student to write in the Blog. Notice: I am a student (profesiones -incluido "estudiante" - llevan el artículo inderminado en inglés). (I) Nice to meet you = (traducción literal) Es agradable conocerte.

    Kind regards,
    Ann Thorsson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ann,

    I´m a new student and I´m very happy in my English class. I´m an engineer. My name is Julio César and I´m from Madrid. My favourite city is Granada, it´s very beautifull.

    King regards,
    Julio César

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julio Cesar,

      Nice to meet you. Your message is very good, only one little mistake: beautiful (only one "l"), but: full = lleno.

      Kind regards,
      Ann Thorsson

      P.S. Why don't you try to write a new message clicking on "Nueva Entrada" at the top of the web page? Te lo pido porque no sé si funciona bien, ya que han cambiado el formato este año. De esta forma también abrimos un hilo nuevo.

      Kind regards,
      Ann Thorsson

      Delete
    2. Hello Ann,

      Nice to meet you, too.

      Respect
      Julio César

      P.S.:No encuentro "Nueva Entrada" at the top of the web page and I don´t write a new post. Quizas porque no me has dado de alta en el blog?

      Delete
  4. Hello Julio Cesar,

    I have put your e-mail in the box meant for invitation as I did last year, but apparently it doesn't work. I'll talk to Soporte Técnico tomorrow and see if they can help.

    Para mi sí que he "invitado" a unos 20 alumnos y sólo una alumna figura en la lista. Hablaré mañana con Soporte Técnico a ver si me pueden ayudar. ¡Muchas gracias por avisar!

    Kind regards,
    Ann Thorsson TAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann: My name is Pilar. Naceto meet you. good.bye Pili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pilar,

      Nice to meet you, too.

      Kind regards,
      Ann Thorsson

      P.S. Note the spelling of "nice" (not:nace).

      Delete
  6. No consigo realizar una nueva entrada

    ReplyDelete