Thursday, May 24, 2012

The course is going to finish already!!

We have studied for ten months, and now we are getting ready for the exam of next Sunday. I'm very happy because I have improved my English a lot with Burlinton method, Now, I'm very quiet because I have studied a lot during this year.


I'm very gratefully to Ann, because she has been a very good teacher!!!
This is my last writing this course, and it is in appreciation for all you have done,Ann. I'm a teacher too, and I like hearing  my students saying that "I have learned a lot with Esti". I can say it "I have improved my English a lot with Ann"


Will we be studying with you next year? I hope that the answer will be:  "YES"


Thank you very much for your help, your patience and your cheers up every day.


Kind regards, 
Esti

1 comment:

  1. Hello Esti,

    I'm very happy to read your kind words, and you're right, it's very nice to hear the students say that they have learnt a lot with you. I must also say, that you have been a very good student.

    I don't know what will happen next year, the TARs don't usually change subject, but you never know. For the last two years, Pilar Rodriguez has been TAR for A2 and she's doing a very good job.

    Kind regards and good luck with your written exam,
    Ann Thorsson TAR

    Note: "quiet" = quieto, tranquilo, apaciguado, callado. In this case it should be "calm".

    Cheer up! is an exclamation. I would say: Thank you for encouraging us (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete