Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MY FAMILY

My family is big. I have three brothers and one sister. Their names are Jose, Pedro, Juan and Ana. They all have children. My first brother, Jose, has four children, two granddaughters and one grandson. He likes playing the drums and the guitar. His children work in an office, but he doesn’t have a job.

I have many nieces and nephews. My favorite is Eva. She’s 14 years old and she’s a very good student. She’s Pedro’s daughter, my second brother. Her parents work at home with computers. They are programmers.

My other brother, Juan, is middle-aged. He’s 49 years old and his wife works at home too, but she isn’t a programmer, she’s a housewife.

My sister Ana lives in Madrid with her husband and her beautiful children. She’s young and she’s married to Luis. I don’t see her because she doesn’t like flying (she doesn’t like taking airplanes). I talk to her by telephone every weekend.

I don’t have a father, but I have a mother. Her name is Rosa and she lives in my brother Jose’s house. She comes to my house on Saturdays and Sundays. My husband and I have lunch with her and with my aunt Luisa every Saturday because I like cooking very much. My husband and I live alone at home because our son doesn’t live with us. We also have a dog and its puppy is at my son’s house. My son’s name is Carlos and he lives with his family in another city. He’s a student and he works, too. He’s 30 years old and he has a daughter. In the morning he goes to work at the pet store. He likes animals very much. In the afternoon his wife and he work at a school until eight o’clock. They need a babysitter for their daughter. Carlos studies on the weekends. We always see each other every winter and summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Mary Carmen

    "My favourite one..." Very good!!! Your English is great; congratulations.

    I hope you go on writing because you can help your classmates.

    Regards,

    Ana Vázquez.

    ReplyDelete