Friday, June 3, 2011

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING?

There are many things I enjoy doing. On vacation, I'm very happy because I have much free time for me. In the morning, I get up late, more or less at a half past eleven. Then, I take a hot shower and I have breakfast in the kitchen. I usually drink a coffee with milk, and for eat, I have a toast with some butter. Sometimes, I also have some orange juice. After that, I enjoy shopping to a department store because I can buy everything I need to home. Also, I like trying on new clothes with my sister, then we go to a coffee shop and we have a beer and some chips while talk to our things. I enjoy going to the beach, because I love hearing the sea.
I enjoy doing somethings such as: reading a book, watching a romantic film on TV or listening to music. Finally, I like doing different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment