Thursday, March 25, 2010

Your family

My name is Alma my family is very nice.
My parents´s name Carlos and Paqui and I have a sister, her name is Mary.
She is major that me. She is a teacher of music and student of history; she´s got a long dark hair and she´s pretty. She´s tall that me.
My mother is a housewife, she cooks very well. She´s got a medium hair and she´s got a pretty face and she´s got a green eyes.
My father is an owner of a shop. He´s got grey hair and he wears glasses. He´s got a brown eyes.

1 comment:

  1. HOla Alma

    No te olvides del verbo ni del plural en "my parent's names are..." "she is older than me" (ella es mayor que yo) "Music teacher and a student.." recuerda que las profesiones siempre con artículo indefinido "a/an". Con "hair" no ponemos artículo "a" porque es sustantivo no contable. "Ella es más alta que yo" es "she is taller than me". "ojos" es plural, por tanto, tampoco puede ir con el artículo "a". "the shop owner".

    Revisa lo del artículo con plurales y no contables y por lo demás está muy bien.

    Saludos,

    Ana Vázquez
    Tutora de Apoyo en Red

    ReplyDelete